Re: I'm creating a mirror of Julians site; please help

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: I'm creating a mirror of Julians site; please help
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 11:51:55 +0100
Hi,

I recently recieved an email from Julian asking me to replace his
homepage on linuxvirtualserver.org with a redirect to the URL above.
Unfortunately, as you point out this does not seem to be accessible to
some people. I have managed to mirror what he has on www.ssi.bg/~ja/
(after hunting around for a box that could actually reach that site) and
have restored it on linuxvirtualserver.org at:

http://www.linuxvirtualserver.org/~julian/

Note that you may need to do a reload as the redirect page may be
cached.

It seems as if the new host to replace cheetah still hasn't arrived its final place. I'm currently talking with some major IT business players about a joint venture to found and help maintaining an open source platform in Switzerland. We would definitely host LVS as a replacement for cheetah there. I keep you guys updated on this.

Regards,
Roberto Nibali,
ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc