Re: I'm creating a mirror of Julians site; please help

To: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: I'm creating a mirror of Julians site; please help
Cc: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 16:31:56 +0200 (EET)
        Hello,

        Sorry for the inconvenience, last week my ISP changed
its network addresses and my page was inaccessible. OTOH, I was
very busy at work, ignoring emails.

On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Horms wrote:

> Unfortunately, as you point out this does not seem to be accessible to
> some people. I have managed to mirror what he has on www.ssi.bg/~ja/
> (after hunting around for a box that could actually reach that site) and
> have restored it on linuxvirtualserver.org at:

        It seems you were lucky to access it at moment when the
things were going to normalize :) I hope these problems are not going to
happen often but it can be only for good if someone mirrors this
stuff, I simply don't know for good/easy mechanism to use mirrors.
Also, may be we can place the LVS-related patches at proper place in the
LVS site.

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>