I'm off for 2 weeks like Lars and Joe ...

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: I'm off for 2 weeks like Lars and Joe ...
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 12:15:40 +0100
Hello list,

After Lars and Joe, I also get 2 weeks off work. I'm going to Florida to visit some of my relatives and to check out the beaches (although there seem to be quite freezing temperatures around the 75's).

In order not to be completely off-topic, I'd like anyone subscribed to this list living between let's say Orlando (+200miles up north) and the Keys to drop me an email, so we can have a beer or two and talk about LVS.

This is your chance, I will even drive to your town because I planned kind of a smallish roadtrip through Florida :)

Regards, merry X-mas and a happy New Year,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc