Re: MasarLabs NoArp: new version uploaded

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: MasarLabs NoArp: new version uploaded
From: Masar <masar@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 16:11:05 +0100
Hi Sébastien,

On Thu, Dec 19, 2002 at 03:30:52PM +0100, S?bastien Bonnet wrote:
> > I corrected the problem in 'configure'
>
> OK, it's now fine, but you should somewhere state that the kernel source
> must be ready for compilation (make [x|menu]config dep)

In noarp 1.1.2 I changed the way configure find the kernel headers,
so the "make [x|menu]config dep" shouldn't be necessary any more.

> > installed all on RedHat 8.0 too.
>
> The module is installed in {prefix}/lib/modules/... instead of
> /lib/modules/...

It is documented in the README file.
You can also see where things go installed in the last lines
of the configure output.

If you think it isn't explained well, let me know.

Ciao

Maurizio Sartori.