Re: known problems with bonding/teaming

To: "Steder, Michael" <Michael.Steder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: known problems with bonding/teaming
Cc: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Nir Tzachar <tzachar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:22:17 +0200 (IST)
> The only (real) difference to other machines, where a NAT-LVS is easy to
> implement is, that this machine uses teamed NICs (Intel PRO/ 1000 MT), is
> that the problem ? I can't imagine, but what other causes has this error ?

hello michael.
we're also using the bonding code on our machine.
try getting a patch for the bonding device from
(http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/bonding/) , they
r much more current than the vanilla kernel code. (ie. in 2.4.19 we had a
problem similar to yours. a patch solved it. )
i hope i was helpfull.
bye

--
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong. "Voltaire
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people
 very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." Douglas Adams
"Imagination is more important than knowledge..." Albert Einstein
                       __
                     .'  '.
     \            .'      |       nir tzachar        |
      |     /,_.-'        |   tzachar@xxxxxxxxxxxx   |
   /  ,-' \  \            |       cs labstaff        |
   \  \    `-'            |       050-772772         |