Re: problems of ftp on NAT load balancer

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: problems of ftp on NAT load balancer
From: "Matthew S. Crocker" <matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:09:50 -0500 (EST)
On Wed, 29 Jan 2003, wildgoose wrote:

What is your LVS setup?  What ports are your forwarding for FTP?

> I provide http and ftp service with two realserver and two balancer(lvs+ mon
> +heartbeat).On the balancer ,do NAT .the http works fine,but I cannot connect
> the ftp service from the client.The windows ftp client said  connection closed
> by remote host.I have insert the ip_vs_ftp module.I think There must be more
> things
> I should to make the ftp service work,but I don't know what is it.

Matthew S. Crocker
Vice President / Internet Division         Email: matthew@xxxxxxxxxxx
Crocker Communications                     Phone: (413) 746-2760
PO BOX 710                                 Fax:   (413) 746-3704
Greenfield, MA 01302-0710                  http://www.crocker.com