Re: Streamline Highly Availability and Load Balancing

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Streamline Highly Availability and Load Balancing
From: Brian Tinsley <btinsley@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:16:28 -0600
I've got to throw my 2 cents in on this one and say that Matthew is correct. I've received this same information from reliable sources as well. More importantly, RH7.3 just about ruined my life. I attribute this to the lack of QA since neither the vanilla kernel nor the SuSE kernel suffered from the same problems.