Re: A newbie problem

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: A newbie problem
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 08:56:08 -0500
Christophe Sauthier wrote:

> Here is my topology: it is the simpliest that you can imagine (that's is
> my firts experience): 2 PC with 2 network cards each (1 to the network
> and the other one with a network crossed cable to ther other PC), and a
> serial crossed cable.

you are setting up redundant directors?

unless you are using localnode (which is fine),
you then need to have at least two realservers behind them.
It's not clear to me whether you understand that you
will need to setup with localnode in your setup.

Joseph Mack PhD, Senior Systems Engineer, SAIC contractor
to the National Environmental Supercomputer Center,
ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA. mailto:mack.joseph@xxxxxxx