RE: Changing weight based on actual system load?

Subject: RE: Changing weight based on actual system load?
From: "Rylan W. Hazelton" <rylan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 10:40:09 -0800
Exactly even with the same sized boxes users can request all sorts of
pages.  Some much heavier on the CPU than others.

I just figured I could use SSH from the LB.  ssh to each box as nobody
or a user with minimal access, and run and uptime and free and then
parse the outputs, and set the weights accordingly w/ ipvsadm

I guess I'll have to write it.  I'll post what I script here, it should
be simple enuf to do.