Load balancing on Multiple adsl routers

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Load balancing on Multiple adsl routers
From: "Adrian Chow" <achow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:25:49 +0800
Hi,

I currently have multiple adsl modems that connects to the internet.
I also have a private ip network.
I want to configure a 2 interface linux router to be able to do load balancing.
That is on 1 interface it will be in the same subnet as the adsl modems.
On the 2nd interface will be my private subnet.
Can the linux virual server be able to do redundancy and load-balancing for the
multiple adsl modems?  If not, what should I use in this scenario?

The private subnet does not host any servers that needs to be connected from
internet.  The adsl connections are only for outbound traffic like internet
surfing, email, ldap etc...

If I am in the right mailing list, is there any documents that you can supply
for read up and also configuration documents?

Thanks.

adrian