multi-directors share the same VIP?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: multi-directors share the same VIP?
From: "Aihua Liu" <liuah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:9:42 +0800
Hi,
  Firstly, I thank Julian, Horms, Joe, Matt, Malcolm
very much for your discuss about my previous problem.

  I want to use multi-directors share the same VIP.
They process the packets for VIP simultaneously. Thus
I can use multi-directors with active-active mode, not
master-backup mode.
  multi-directors share the same VIP can be implemented
by using the same MAC and IP address at the directors.
I broadcast the client requests to all directors. Each
director filters the packets it don't care and only
processes some of receiving packets, just like windows
NLB(network loadbalance).

  How about my idea?

  I think this can work for LVS-DR, not for LVS-NAT.
Because real servers don't know to send responses to
clients through which director.
  Please let me know if anyone has some suggests or new
idea. Thank you