Re: hostname about server

Subject: Re: hostname about server
From: "helio" <helio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 17:54:32 -0300
Ellison,

In my case I have an entrance in DNS that appears for IP of the service.
The communication among primary and secondary server happens through the
addresses IP, that are different.

Sorry my english.

Helio Theodoro Jr
helio@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Superintendência de Organização e Informática
Tribunal de Justiça do Estado do Rio de Janeiro