Re: probably the most OT post I've ever made to this list

Subject: Re: probably the most OT post I've ever made to this list
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:22:10 +0200
Fit like, are yer, Peter?

Jumpers for when I jump out of a plane again, maybe.  In the Silicon Valley

What's it then, a 10000 feet drop-off? We do that naked over here so the girls see the best coming from above :)

area it's been 70-80's during the day, much colder out at night.  I bet you
the weather in San Diego is better 99 times out of 100 than Zurich or
Germany.. :)

How much are you willing to bet? You already owe me a case of beer, dude. :) Just to give you a slow start: 99% makes 361 days, so we would only have 4 days that are better in Zurich than in San Diego? Face it amigo, I love San Diego (been skating there with some cool laddies) but this year it isn't cutting it. Sorry, mate!

I live right next to Stanford, which unfortunately isn't known for lots of
hot girls.  Some of them do know their OSI layers, though.  Of course all of
these OSI girls know to use VI..

Scary, I don't even know the OSI layers, too complex for me, too phishy on where to draw the line of what belongs into which level.

LVS will be well represented again at OLS :D.  95% of the developers will
want to work on LVS after Ratz drinks 10 beers and helps push out the latest
2.4.x kernel again.  Maybe Julian or Wensong will have a beer or two this
time?

Julian and Wensong are not coming this time and I still have to ask Marcelo if he's showing up. If so I'll promise to help him releasing 2.4.22 (at least then the bloody SCSI would work again). Canadian beer is like water, so 10 beers is a good start to have a long leak but far from getting us started :)

BTW when is the OLS, and can I still get in?

Joe nicely took over here. I think they're about 96% full but if you hurry up, you'll get in. BTW, the girl responsible for the payment is Stephanie Donovan and normally she's quite nice. So if you're having troubles you might want to notice that ratz is going there ... she'll know :)

Best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc