RE: [CFT/RFC/PATCH] backport of the RS threshold limitation patch for 2.

Subject: RE: [CFT/RFC/PATCH] backport of the RS threshold limitation patch for 2.4.x kernels
From: Peter Mueller <pmueller@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:33:30 -0700
Hullo,

> julius wrote:
> > its okay, the wheather is perfect in german too.
>
> Yep, and you know what the funny thing is? Since almost 3 weeks it's
> been warmer over here than in California. The only place I could find
> that comes somewhat close to our temperatures is Belmont, California.
> But still far from the 90's :):). I wonder if they need their jumpers
> over there; Peter?

Jumpers for when I jump out of a plane again, maybe.  In the Silicon Valley
area it's been 70-80's during the day, much colder out at night.  I bet you
the weather in San Diego is better 99 times out of 100 than Zurich or
Germany.. :)

> > sadly without the cute ladies, but at all even is this
> country you can
> > see
> > the ladies awake in the summer...i have no idea where i
> missed them in the winter time.

I live right next to Stanford, which unfortunately isn't known for lots of
hot girls.  Some of them do know their OSI layers, though.  Of course all of
these OSI girls know to use VI..

> Yes, of course, everybody is welcome to come over to my place. But I
> have to warn you, there's a lot of drinking, party and girls
> involved.
> But if you want to come over for a weekend or so, send me an email in
> private and I give you my address.

LVS will be well represented again at OLS :D.  95% of the developers will
want to work on LVS after Ratz drinks 10 beers and helps push out the latest
2.4.x kernel again.  Maybe Julian or Wensong will have a beer or two this
time?

BTW when is the OLS, and can I still get in?