Re: LVS T-shirt iron-on available

Subject: Re: LVS T-shirt iron-on available
From: Carlos Ordonez <carloso@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 09:31:37 -0400

Joe, I would like a transfer for a white t-shirt. I have been using LVS now
for about 3 years and promoting it in zSeries Linux. We even have a couple
of production customers which of course are not a reference. I will like to
use it for when I go to talk to customers or IBMers about LVS. Thanks
Carlos :-)

Bldg 707-1C69
2455 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

Saying goes: Great minds think alike - I say: Great minds think for
themselves!

Carlos A. Ordonez
IBM Corporation
Server Consolidation

             Joseph Mack
             <mack.joseph@epa.
             gov>                                                       To
             Sent by:
             lvs-users-bounces         "lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
             @LinuxVirtualServ         <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
             er.org                                                     cc

             07/28/2003 01:07
             PM

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         LVS T-shirt iron-on available
             "LinuxVirtualServ
               er.org users
              mailing list."
             <lvs-users@LinuxV
             irtualServer.org>

I have some extra iron-ons that I made up for Horms tutorial
at OLS, that I'll send to anyone who wants them (first come
first served). The design is the standard LVS 4 penguin logo.
Samples are in the Misc section on the Documents.html page.

There are 2 types of iron-ons

o for dark T-shirts. These have an opaque background

o for light T-shirts. These have a transparent background.

You cut round the design, leaving about 1cm border, and then
iron on the design. You use an iron on the hottest setting
(fold a towel a few times under the shirt, so you don't warp
your kitchen table). In the first second of applying the iron,
you want to cover the whole area, so that it all tacks down to
the shirt (otherwise the iron-on will curl up). Then you run the
iron over the design for 30secs to get the iron-on onto the shirt.
THen you let the whole thing cool for about 30mins and then peel
off the paper.

Anyone who wants one

o e-mail me offline

o tell me light or dark background

o if you're in USA, send an envelope large enough
for an 8.5x11 sheet, with your address and stamps on it
for return postage. I'll give you my home address offline

o if you live outside USA, send my your address and I'll just
mail it to you.

SAIC, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx