Re: TCP server load balancer

Subject: Re: TCP server load balancer
Cc: gcvineel@xxxxxxxxx
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 23:30:31 +0800 (CST)

Hello,

It's nice to see your code of TCP server load balancer.

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003, Gujjar Vikas wrote:

> HEllo,
>
> We here have authored an Load Balancer "TCP SERVER
> LOAD BALANCER" as an graduation project.
>
> Since I have no where else to post, this project...
> and also because this mailing list has served us
> invalubly for creation of project.. I am posting in my
> project here... with an sincere gratitude to this
> mailing list especially wensong Zhang... Thank You..
>
> please do comment on our project..

No comments on your source code, because I haven't looked
at your code first. Anyway, it is good to release your
first version of code, and it is better to keep working
on it and make it ready for production systems.

BTW, we are also working on application-level load balancing
too, maybe you can have a look at
http://linux-vs.org/software/ktcpvs/ktcpvs.html

Regards,

Wensong