connection between MySQL and Apache LVS-NAT

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: connection between MySQL and Apache LVS-NAT
From: francois mounier <irt01.mouf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:51:05 +0200
Hi,

I am trying to run a php web site using LVS for my apache web
server....
Everything works...i mean the LVS loadBalancing on http and stuff...

But my probs is that I dont knw how to deal with MySQL into that...
while browsing the post I saw yours and it seems similar to what I
wanna do...

I want to put a MAster MySQl related with the apache web server.. but
I dont knw how to do it. I mean i dont want to put my Master and Salve
in loadbalancing but just want my apache server to be able to send the
request on it.(same network)...

Do i need to use ipvsadm for that or just "plug" the Mysql server onto
my network and my php request will work (Mysql out of the LVS)

Thanks
francois