Re: Destination unreachable

Subject: Re: Destination unreachable
From: Roberto Nibali <ratz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:10:47 +0200
Hello Rainer,

a member of an austrian linux list told me, that the original lvs
doesn't work correctly. Only the modified versions from redhat should be
the correct software ( incl. in RedHat AS ).
What's your opinion about this?

Please get me his drug prescriptions, I'd like to get them too ;).

Ok, honestly: this is not really a qualifying statement and it would be very nice of him or you if this list gets a copy of the above-cited email so we can address the problem, if there is one indeed.

Thanks and best regards,
Roberto Nibali, ratz
--
echo '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq'|dc