Re: Destination unreachable

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Destination unreachable
From: Alexandre Cassen <Alexandre.Cassen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2003 19:26:53 +0200
Hi Joe,

Alexandre monitors this list too. As long as it's to do with setting up
LVS, we'll take questions here (until Alexandre says otherwise)

sure, I am sorry to not reply to this thread cause I am currently very busy... BTW, Keepalived is an "LVS frontend" so low concepts and LVS topology (NAT, DR, TUN, fwmark, ...) can be discussed here.

BTW, a good way to setting up LVS with Keepalived is to start first by a static LVS configuration without Keepalived. Then, using an incremental approach, you complexify your setup with stuff like Keepalived, VRRP, ... But first, IMHO, the starting point must be a static vanilla LVS configuration. Especially if you are planing to use fwmark and some advanced LVS concepts.

Best regards,
Alexandre