RE: How to get VIP in a c program from LVS_NAT

To: 'Joseph Mack' <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: How to get VIP in a c program from LVS_NAT
Cc: "'lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Jeremy Kusnetz <JKusnetz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:49:59 -0400
> can you do LVS-DR?

Not sure, we've been running LVS-NAT so long I need to relearn the other LVS
types to see if they will work with our enviroment.  Guess it's time to
relook at your fantastic documentation! :)

Going back to your original idea (sshing to the director), other then
running ipvsadm is there any other fast way for me to pull that data?  I
could write a daemon running on the director that get's passed a realserver
IP and port number and have it pass back the VIP, but it would need to be
fast.  I don't think running ipvsadm each time would do the trick.  Guess I
could grab it from /proc  Which exact file in /proc would be the best for
this?