Distributed Filesystems

Subject: Distributed Filesystems
From: "Graham D. Purcocks" <grahamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:28:39 -0000
Hi

This is a bit off topic but part of an HA cluster solution and was prompted by
the CODA query.

What, if any, Distributed Filesystems have any LVS users tried/use with any
success?

We are going to try the Intermezzo filesystem for real-time data files served
up by Apache. We have a home grown Perl solution at the moment which we will
continue to use for distributing across the Internet ( we have 2 clusters, one
in the UK the other in the US).

I wondered what was being activily used out there and what good/bad points were
found?

Thanks in advance.

Graham.D.Purcocks
Weather Services International Ltd.