Quick results from LVS tutorial at USENIX LISA 2003.

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Quick results from LVS tutorial at USENIX LISA 2003.
From: Dustin Puryear <dpuryear@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:09:31 -0600
I thought I would give a quick update on my LVS tutorial at USENIX LISA 2003 this week in San Diego. I had a class size of around 50 people, which is slightly above the average class size from what I saw of the class roster, and the tutorial itself lasted around six hours. There is some real interest in LVS and open source applications in general that help to provide load balancing and high availability. (News flash? Hardly.) Good job to all of the LVS people for a job well done.

If there is anyone interested in or involved with LVS at this conference or in San Diego shoot me an email. We can meet up to discuss LVS.

And yes, there is soot and ash in the air. It's pretty eerie having a conference while the county around you is literally on fire. The firefighters are doing a stellar job of fighting this beast.

Tutorial link - http://www.usenix.org/events/lisa03/tutorials/tutmon.html

---
Dustin Puryear
http://www.puryear-it.com