KEEP THE PERSISTENCE

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: KEEP THE PERSISTENCE
From: vilsalio@xxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 09:25:53 MET
Hi,
I'm new in this mailing list, because I'm a new user of LVS. Sorry if my english
is not good, but I try to explain my problem as well as I can.
I'm doing my final project of my studies and I'm configuring a Load Blancer with
LVS tied with a mysql database.
I use a policy with persistence.My problem is that I don't know how I can
"remove" the persistence when a server falls down. I read about it in the manual
of LVS, but I haven't seen any good solution.
Any idea? I think that insert a cookie is not the best solution and either wait
to the  time out of persistence.
I read that mon can help me, but how? Can I change the tables of LVS at the same
moment when a server falls?

Thanks for your answers, I wish you can help me

iolanda

Doble titulació a la Politècnica:
   http://www.eupmt.es/politecnica/doblet.pdf