Re: LVS RRDtool?

Subject: Re: LVS RRDtool?
From: "Salvatore D. Tepedino" <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 00:43:51 -0500
On Fri, 2003-12-05 at 12:44, Matt Sturtz wrote:
> Hello--
>
> We're trying to measure/monitor our traffic level...  I found this link:
> http://tepedino.org/lvs-rrd/ for an RRDtool interface, but the site
> doesn't seem to exist anymore...

Sorry. I broke the server, and as it's in Florida (I'm in New York), I
had to wait till someone physically went to the server so I could walk
them through fixing the problem (It really wanted to load a module on
bootup that caused it to lock up, even though that module wasn't in any
startup script anywhere. Joy).

In any case, the server's back up. One of these days I'll update the
script with the new bits that exist only in my head (so people can graph
specific service/vip combos).

Let me know if you have any problems with the script, and enjoy :)

--
Salvatore D. Tepedino <sal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>