Re: LVS RRDtool?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: LVS RRDtool?
From: Tore Anderson <tore@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 14:23:27 +0100
* Matt Sturtz

 > We're trying to measure/monitor our traffic level...  I found this link:
 > http://tepedino.org/lvs-rrd/ for an RRDtool interface, but the site
 > doesn't seem to exist anymore...
 >
 > Anybody know of a mirror site?  Any other tools I should look at for this
 > purpose?

  The vastly superior tool for this purpose and all your other graphing
 needs is LRRD.  (Uhh, that might be a tad exaggerated as I and a few
 other colleagues are the authors.  You might want to form your own
 opinio independent of mine.  :)

  Plugins for monitoring ipvsadm output are already included, for an
 demonstration you could take a look at "screenshot" pages at
 <http://linpro.no/projects/lrrd/example/runbox.com/cujo.runbox.com.html>.

--
Tore Anderson