RE: fwmarks usage

Subject: RE: fwmarks usage
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 17:44:09 +0100

> your example is a little different since it has the fwmark in it.
> So instead of a port number you have "fwmark 1", which is a string
> that is sent to ipvsadm?

It seems to be. When I do ipvsadm -Ln, I then have :

TCP  VIP:0 rr persistent 1800 mask 255.255.255.0
  -> 172.16.1.4:80                Route   1     0          0

So, because I see some connections on this service, it seems to work. This is
documented pages 9 and 10 of the keepalived documentation :).

> > P.S.: Is it me or my fùcking outlook do not wrap lines ?
>
> your lines are not wrapped.

Ok, So, this so-called mailer do not do what is in his conf. grmf. Sorry for
that.

François.