traffic to one server only

Subject: traffic to one server only
From: Nathan <nathank@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 17:02:58 -0800
I've setup a couple of LVS services so far w/o any problems, until this
one..

I've got 3 real servers I'm trying to run LVS/DR with but for some
reason it only sends data to one of the real servers. Even when I clear
out the LVS settings it still sends data to the one real server until I
take down the lo:XX interface. All my settings look right, the director
has the right IP configured on a non-lo interface. Anyone had any
problems like this or know what I'm missing?

Nathan