Re: traffic to one server only

Subject: Re: traffic to one server only
From: Mauro Stangalini <mauro@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 10:06:20 +0100
Hi,
I've seen this situation on my test environment. It just happend that one of
the realservers didn't hide its lo interface, even if I hid it by hand one
second before testing, and it seemed to catch every connection while the
director had the same ip configured on an alias for its eth0.
Connect to your virtualserver and check with ipvsadm that it has counted the
connection; if not, you are having the same problem.

Mauro