Re: [patch] Re: ldirectord and DNS

Subject: Re: [patch] Re: ldirectord and DNS
From: Tim Hasson <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:57:18 -0800
Hi,

I have been using this patch in production for a higly loaded network for over
2 weeks now.

2 realservers running dnscache and tinydns.

(I had to apply a patch to dnscache from dnscache.org so it can listen on the
real server's ip since it will only listen on one ip to which it is
configured - normally the VIP)

Respectfully,
Tim Hasson