Problems with LVS TUN and adsl running NAT

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Problems with LVS TUN and adsl running NAT
From: "Viperman" <viperman777@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 02:22:15 -0800
    I've been successfully using LVS TUN using fixed ip adsl lines.
Never had a
    problem.
    Now I'm trying to setup the same LVS TUN using a dynamic ip line
adsl, but
    the adsl modem does pppoe and it uses NAT.
    So instead of having the VIP set on my eth0:0, i have a LAN ip on
it, like
    192.168.0.1
    Doing a tcpdump i can see the packets arriving at my director, but
I'm
    getting nothing at the real server. Is there anything different at
the real
    server config? I just got the tunl0 and tunl0:0 interfaces up as
usual.
    Any guess? Is there a way at all to setup LVS to work this way. I
can do
    everything but the dnymic ip. Any fixed ip I can get it to work.
    Any suggestions are welcomed.
    Thanks.
    Viperman