Re: anyone using Oracle 9i Application Server on real servers?

Subject: Re: anyone using Oracle 9i Application Server on real servers?
From: ken <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 12:53:12 -0500
Richard,

Not sure if anyone has responded to your question yet.  The only way I've found
to handle this type of scenario is to use IPTABLES rules on your realserver to
DNAT the request locally.  Even though there are supposedly patches that allow
this sort of behavior on the LVS director (aka Antefacto patch, aka NFCT
patch), I've found both to be useless in this type of scenario and not enough
feedback from the list to get them to work.

Hope this helps.
-Ken