Keepalived compilink problem with redaht 9.0 and redhat ES3.0

Subject: Keepalived compilink problem with redaht 9.0 and redhat ES3.0
From: "mike" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 17:35:18 -0500
Hi
I am trying to compile keepalived and I am getting error in configure :

checking linux/netlink.h usability... no
checking linux/netlink.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: linux/netlink.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: linux/netlink.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
configure: WARNING: linux/netlink.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to bug-autoconf@xxxxxxxx ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
checking for linux/netlink.h... yes
checking linux/rtnetlink.h usability... no
checking linux/rtnetlink.h presence... yes
configure: WARNING: linux/rtnetlink.h: present but cannot be compiled
configure: WARNING: linux/rtnetlink.h: check for missing prerequisite
headers?
configure: WARNING: linux/rtnetlink.h: proceeding with the preprocessor's
result
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
configure: WARNING:     ## Report this to bug-autoconf@xxxxxxxx ##
configure: WARNING:     ## ------------------------------------ ##
checking for linux/rtnetlink.h... yes
checking openssl/ssl.h usability... no
checking openssl/ssl.h presence... no
checking for openssl/ssl.h... no
configure: error:
  !!! OpenSSL is not properly installed on your system. !!!
  !!! Can not include OpenSSL headers files.            !!!

The problems are related to redhat openssl installation .
is there a patch for keepalived or a hack to fix this problem .
I have openssl-0.9.7a-20  installed on both machines .

Any help is appretiated .

Thanks

---