LVS/NAT SSL based FTP

Subject: LVS/NAT SSL based FTP
From: "Kai" <h1680792@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 21:11:25 +0900
Hi list,
 I am using LVS/NAT on my network.I can ftp to the real servers by using
either PORT
mode or PASSIVE mode .For security reason, SSL based ftp was required .After
added SSL based ftp auth to the real servers,client computers can not
connect to
the real server by using PASSIVE mode.But in PORT mode it works well.
 I think  the problem is ,the data which ftp server send to client include
the
server's passive port was crypted by SSL.So the LVS don't know which port
should be translated and opened .Does it correct ?
 Does LVS support the SSL based FTP?
 If not,is there any resolvent ?
 Any advise would be appreciated.

Regards,