Ldirectord and the ldirectord.cf

Subject: Ldirectord and the ldirectord.cf
From: "Randy Paries" <randy.paries@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:44:16 -0600

Hello, I am trying to configure my Director

When I configure ipvsadm by hand it looks like:
ipvsadm
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  test.unitnet.com:http wlc
  -> local.krusty:http            Route   1      0          0
  -> local.flanders:http          Route   1      0          0

My ldirectord.cf looks like
#===========================================================================
# Global Directives
checktimeout=3
checkinterval=1
fallback=127.0.0.1:80
autoreload=yes
logfile="/var/log/ldirectord.log"
quiescent=yes

# A sample virual with a fallback that will override the gobal setting
virtual=66.208.187.27:80
        real=192.168.0.203:80 gate
        real=192.168.0.204:80 gate
        fallback=127.0.0.1:80 gate
        service=http
        request="ldirectordping.html"
        receive="Test Page"
        scheduler=wlc
        persistent=1800
        #netmask=255.255.255.255
        protocol=tcp
#===========================================================================
I did ipvsadm --clear (re to be like a reboot)

When I start Ldirectord it sets ipvsadm to:
ipvsadm
Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  test.unitnet.com:http wlc persistent 1800
  -> unitnetbackup:http           Local   1      0          0

I was under the assumtion that the ldirectord.cf would set up the reals for
ipvsadm

Is that not correct?

Thanks