Upload performance in LVS?

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Upload performance in LVS?
From: =?ksc5601?b?udqx2b+1?= <raymundo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 00:39:25 +0900 (GMT+09:00)
Dear,

I want to construct samba server using LVS.

For test, I made it with one director and one real server. I choosed
direct-routing connection and round-robin scheduling.

I used iozone for benchmark, and it showed that the throughput of upload is
only the half of the throughput of download. I guess the reason is that all
data to be uploaded have to pass through director, while data are transferred
from real server to client directly when they are downloaded.

Can I make the data move from client to real server directly? Any comment would
be appreciated.

ÇÁ¸®Ã§ ¸ÞÀÏ ¿ë·® ¾÷±×·¹À̵å, 30MBÀÇ ´ë¿ë·®À» È®ÀÎÇØ º¸¼¼¿ä!
http://mail.freechal.com/mailhome.asp