Re: LVS - image problem

Subject: Re: LVS - image problem
From: Malcolm Turnbull <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 09:54:52 +0100

If you want the client to always connect to the same server you must use persistence. HTTP has no state, images may be collected from new connections and therefore may get load balanced to the other server.

Aziz Sasmaz wrote:
They are diffrent websites. The images are not the same..  If server1 has
big load the director sents the request to the second webserver (server2).
But server2 has diffrent documents because it is a totally  diffrent
website.
When the director sent me to server2. i could always see the the entire page
and the  images of this page in server2, there is no missing images.
when the director sent me to server 1,  i see the entire page but sometimes
with missing images.  why i could sometimes  see and sometimes not  the
images of server1.

As you said, when i put the images of server1 to server2 it is solved.

Thank you.

Aziz Sasmaz

( AS )

----- Original Message ----- From: "Malcolm Turnbull" <malcolm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>