[OT] Line Wrap [ was RE: LVS-NAT and multiple gateways on real servers ]

Subject: [OT] Line Wrap [ was RE: LVS-NAT and multiple gateways on real servers ]
From: "Francois JEANMOUGIN" <Francois.JEANMOUGIN@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 09:59:12 +0200

> can you turn line wrap on please, your paragraphs are all one line and
> hard to read

Be careful that Exchange connected Users could not always change this
settings. If they use Outlook (company choice), the Exchange server could
overwrite the client line wrap settings.

Note that all my messages sent to this list were not wrapped. I finally found
time to carefully look at it with our Exchange administrator and found the
option. This should be the first wrapped mail I send (sort of a test message)
:).

Noisy yours,

François.