Re: Anyone can have a look at my setting of DR?

Subject: Re: Anyone can have a look at my setting of DR?
From: Joseph Mack <mack.joseph@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 08:18:27 -0400
Leo wrote:

> With yours kindly help, I had build up a DR system, but the client can't
> access Director,

please turn on line wrap. You paragraphs are one line long

what is the default gw for the realserver?

> BTW: If all of the computers is in internet, the virtual ip still can be
> 192.x.x.x or must be a unused internet IP like 4.1.2.254 etc?

The VIP must be routable from the client. The other IPs can be anything you
like, including
private IPs

LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.johnb@xxxxxxx