Re: FIXED (Re: ipvsadm version mismatch in debian)

To: Horms <horms@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: FIXED (Re: ipvsadm version mismatch in debian)
Cc: Joerg Wendland <joergland@xxxxxxxxxx>
From: Wensong Zhang <wensong@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 23:33:32 +0800 (CST)

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, Horms wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 27, 2004 at 09:15:05PM +0800, Wensong Zhang wrote:
> >

> > BTW, if we change to use autotools to configure and compile ipvsadm, will
> > it help avoid this 32-bit/64-bit problems on different platforms?
>
> That would almost certainly help, but it seems like overkill.
> Especially as IMHO working with those tools is a complete PITA.

:) I see that it's hard for us or at least for me to find all 64-bit
platform to test compile options, it may be good to rely on external
tools. I have used autotools in several other software packages, it's not
a big deal. You are right that it is overkill to use autotools on just two
.c files. Only when I have enough time to kill, I may try to use autotools
to build ipvsadm.

Cheers,

Wensong