Re: Failover with load balancing of SSL

Subject: Re: Failover with load balancing of SSL
From: Nicola Pero <nicola@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:53:19 +0000 (GMT)
> Nicola,
>
> you definately want quiescent=no.

Thanks.  Would that be enough ?  It didn't work for us.

> What version of ldirectord are you using ?

The machine looks like a Mandrake Linux 9.0 3.2-1mdk with a custom linux
2.4.20 kernel patched in some way, plus I can see a CVS tag

$Id: ldirectord,v 1.68 2003/06/03 03:32:47 horms Exp $

in the /usr/sbin/ldirectord file.

Is it important ?  Could an old version of something be the issue ?

Thanks