RE: Possible persistent binding issue

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Possible persistent binding issue
From: secroft@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 15:25:42 -0700
Joe,
   I may have it working. While connecting to the VIP, running ethereal, the
traffic channeled to one of the realservers. I then ran a test script on the
realserver through a browser and cgi, then hit the site again and it went to
the secondary realserver. Once the script was finished, the traffic went back
to the other server.
I setup my secondary interface on the director with the same network as the
realservers and the VIP, so I have an eth1:110. I then setup the routing via
ipvsadm for both realservers. On the realservers I setup eth0:110 with the VIP
and turned arp off.
So far so good and it seems to swap back and forth as advertised, but I still
have a lot more testing to do. Thanks for the insite in previous e-mails and
the how-tos are excellent.

Scott