why connections can continue from master to slave sometimes, and sometim

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: why connections can continue from master to slave sometimes, and sometimes not ?
From: "dingji" <dingji@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:41:11 +0800
using linux-2.4.20 kernel with linux-2.4.20-ipvs-1.0.9.patch,
ipvsadm-1.21-1.rh.9.um.1.i386.rpm

according to Manual-8 there should be three files to configure sync-daemon
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/sync_msg_max_size
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/sync_frequency
/proc/sys/net/ipv4/vs/sync_threshold
but I can only find the last one on my system.
according to Connection Synchronisation by Horms (Simon Horman), there seems a
patch for this.
but what's the difference between ip_vs_user_sync_simple and sync-daemon within
ipvsadm.
and why it seemed to work without the two files, were they set the default
values?

thanks for any help!