Oracle portal problem

To: <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Oracle portal problem
From: "Bilia Gilad" <giladbi@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 04:10:58 +0200
Hi i configured oracle application server 10g with lvs .
All works fine except oracle portal .
In the oracle portal cluster manual :
http://www.tju.cn/docs/oas90400/core.904/b12115/networking.htm
"  The Parallel Page Engine (PPE) in Portal makes loopback connections to
Oracle Application Server Web Cache for requesting page metadata information.
In a default configuration, OracleAS Web Cache and the OracleAS Portal
middle-tier are on the same machine and the loopback is local. When Oracle
Application Server is front-ended by an LBR, all loopback requests from the PPE
will start contacting OracleAS Web Cache through the LBR. Assume that the
OracleAS Portal middle-tier and OracleAS Web Cache are on the same machine, or
even on the same subnet. Then, without additional configuration, loopback
requests result in network handshake issues during the socket connection calls.
"
" In order for loopbacks to happen successfully, you must set up a Network
Address Translation (NAT) bounce back rule in the LBR, which essentially
configures the LBR as a proxy for requests coming to it from inside the
firewall. This causes the response to be sent back to the source address on the
network, and then forwarded back to the client. "

Does any one know how can I make the bounce back rule in the LBR( load balancer
) ?
Does this mean We have to work with NAT ( we prefer DR )?

Thenkyou ,
Gilad bilia .