Codes updated

Subject: Codes updated
From: dragonfly@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 11:26:38 +0800
Hi,
    I added a mechanism to reclaim timeout connections.The codes can be
downloaded from:
http://dragon.linux-vs.org/~dragonfly/software/ktcpvs.rar.
Currently I only apply changes to scheduler:tcp_vs_http,not included
chttp,phttp etc.My meaning is to make it work first.
To see whether it be helpful.
    Details about my changes to KTCPVS see below:

regards
Li Wang