Re: Solution to my NAT problems

Subject: Re: Solution to my NAT problems
From: Todd Lyons <tlyons@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:43:31 -0800
Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wanted us to know:

>> If any of your realservers are on the same network as yourdirector,
>> make sure you follow these directions..
>this is covered in the HOWTO. What was missing in the HOWTO?

I think it's just that it's several pages down into Section 4 of the
howto:
  4.11. One Network LVS-NAT

I was helping Ryan on IRC.  He actually got all of LVS-TUN, LVS-DR, and
LVS-NAT working for his different tests.  He just missed that one little
routing fact.  I didn't know that it was in the HOWTO though, or I would
have pointed him at that section and made both our lives a lot simpler.
--
Regards...              Todd
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.       --Benjamin Franklin