Re: Solution to my NAT problems

To: <Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Solution to my NAT problems
From: "Ryan McCain" <Ryan.McCain@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 10:40:58 -0600
I found the HOW-TO to be a little confusing. It seems like things were
pieced together, rather than read like a HOW-TO.  It also seemed
confusing knowing what directions to follow based on what kernel I had.

Ryan

>>>Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/10 6:07 am >>>
Joseph Mack PhD, High Performance Computing & Scientific Visualisation
LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007
Federal Contact - John B. Smith 919-541-1087 - smith.john@xxxxxxx

lvs-users-bounces+mack.joseph=epamail.epa.gov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
wrote on 03/09/2005 04:04:04 PM:

>If any of your realservers are on the same network as yourdirector,
>make sure you follow these directions..

this is covered in the HOWTO. What was missing in the HOWTO?