Re: SMTP ipip size issue

Subject: Re: SMTP ipip size issue
From: Joel Nimety <jnimety@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 15:06:01 -0500
Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>>Real Server Config:
>>I'm using arptables to hide the vip ip on tunl0
>

> have you read the HOWTO on mtu size and ipip?

Yeah, I've just read the info about MTU at
http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.LVS-Tun.html

I'm still confused as to what I need to do to fix this (the howto is
less than clear), upgrading my kernel is not an option right now.  From
what I gather that leaves changing the mtu somewhere.  Is that correct?
Where do I change it? Director IP, Director VIP. RS tunl0/VIP, RS RIP?

--
Joel Nimety
Perimeter Internetworking Corp.

This e-mail transmission may contain information that is proprietary,
privileged and/or confidential and is intended exclusively for the
person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use, copying, retention or
disclosure by any person other than the intended recipient or the
intended recipient's designees is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by
return e-mail and delete all copies.