Re: Simple Two node Configuration

Subject: Re: Simple Two node Configuration
From: Mack.Joseph@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:22:42 -0400
Joseph Mack PhD, High Performance Computing & Scientific Visualisation
LMIT, Supporting the EPA Research Triangle Park, NC 919-541-0007 Federal
Infrastructure Contact-Ravi Nair 919-541-5467 - nair.ravi@xxxxxxx,
Federal Visualization  Contact - Joe Retzer, Ph.D. 919-541-4190 -
retzer.joseph@xxxxxxx

lvs-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/18/2005 01:06:07
PM:

> Hi, i have a two node cluster running a voip aplication
> using postgres and
> freeradius, its a active/pasive aplication using heartbeat
> for the failover
> and mon for health ckeck, so far so good.

well we don't understand SIP real well yet, at least enough
to loadbalance it with LVS.

http://www.austintek.com/LVS/LVS-HOWTO/HOWTO/LVS-HOWTO.services_that_dont_work_yet.html#SIP

what do you know that we don't know that you got it to work?