RE: LVS From Same IP Address

Subject: RE: LVS From Same IP Address
From: "Brad Taylor" <btaylor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 10:00:31 -0400
>> Will LVS still load balance if the request comes from the same IP
>> address for every request?

>if the browser reuses ports, then the LVS will see it as the
>same tcpip connection and the client will be sent to the
>same realserver

Will testing with one client work by opening new browsers?  I continue
to get sent to the same real server from the same client even using
different browser windows with IE or Firefox. Is persistence used by
default?  Here is my setup:

Prot LocalAddress:Port Scheduler Flags
  -> RemoteAddress:Port           Forward Weight ActiveConn InActConn
TCP  192.168.60.23:http wlc
  -> 192.168.60.14:http           Route   1      0          0
  -> 192.168.60.15:http             Route   1      0          0