Real Server Admin Tools?

To: lvs-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Real Server Admin Tools?
From: Joe Stump <joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 13:40:42 -0700
I can't imagine this being a new problem for anyone on this list. I'm looking for a tool that offers a centralized control panel for the basics of managing my real servers from a central location. My setup is similar to many, I would assume. I have an LVS sitting in front of four web servers balancing 80/443 traffic using keepalived. Apache configs, docroots and log files all sit on an NFS server.

What I'd like is something that will allow me to do the following (for now):

1.) Monitor load on the servers (connections and actual load)
2.) Restart Apache after I've made a change

It looks like LVSM was trying to be this, but it doesn't appear to be in active development. Is there anything else out there? I'm just trying to avoid having to log into four machines and restart apache each time I make changes to my httpd.conf and basic stats. I don't care if it's web based or whatever (just can't be GUI).

--Joe

--
Joseph C. Stump
joe@xxxxxxxxxxxx